Thursday 28 October 2010


Need to look for my subject matter today. Went off to Sennen and then turned back and went to St Just . A choice of a seascape again or a landscape and the choice was clear. a landscape. Did a small drawing and I`ll tackle it tomorrow along with some framing that i need to do. Feeling very closed in and isolated right now and when i walk about i really feel like people are looking at me and wondering if i am drunk. its a real ego knock being disabled . i hate it! feeling sorry for myself which is really a bad state of mind to get into but i just couldn`t help it.Snapped out of it now. Oh! i went into the hardware store to buy a stick. I`ve been using a tent pole. Yes I`m tight.They were £16.95 and up.for a glorified twig. no way .it would probably only get a couple of weeks use anyway.

No comments: