Friday 22 October 2010

Ive spent yesterday cleaning up the house. It was a lovely break from painting which I do pretty much 5 days week. I still cant look at my bright colourful paintings although we have them all around the house.I do love all the work I have done.We have a beautiful `Sunflowers at Pals` painting in our dining room and its a stunner.But I just cant look at it .I can appreciate it, but it doesn`t hit the spot I am in at the moment.Today I worked on the boat theme again only on a bigger canvas expanding a theme.Keeping it simple,keeping the mix of colour mixed with Payne's grey and Chromium of oxide green,burnt and raw umber.Trying not to embarrass the canvas..I`ll be working some more in little burst tomorrow depending on how much coffee I`ve had. If I drink coffee which I love ,I don`t paint.

No comments: