Friday 10 September 2010

left leg now very nearly no sensation. right leg worse to. numbness spreading up toward buttocks and middle area. yikes!! how will I cope. .I`ve done it before so I know what to expect and to look out for. Lets see what happens in the morning. Going upstairs to bed tonight .Can just about make it going up backwards. I expect to be sleeping downstairs tomorrow night . I like to laugh at my situation sometimes that helps. I have three Galleries wanting work for Christmas. they all want 6 paintings.two are in London. I only have 5 good paintings . if i cant paint for a while proper they will have to share them out.Really pleased with the last painting of Newlyn that sits on my wall. That will go to The British Naive Association show in St Ives . Please no sympathy.

No comments: