Thursday 1 July 2010


A good friend of mine Colin Ruffell a successful self publishing artist. www.crabfish.com has told me many times that the only way to make a good living from art is to spend as much time publicising and doing the promotion stuff as you do at the easel. I do tend to spend more time painting but this week I have spent the whole time working on my website building and refining it. So, sorry no paintings. Their are two projects that are in the pipeline tho. David Curzon Gallery in London want some of my Naive style paintings and I am doing a large one for our local church which I am very excited about. Imagine that . How can I do a painting for the Church....???How can I consider the people viewing it with all there different ideas...Should i not bother to please anyone. What themes do I do..How shall I build it... why do I want to do it I wont get paid for it,well I know the answer to that ??? what Have i got to say???
Also as you can see the extension is coming along.They seem to have a plan!

No comments: